Super-quick Basil and Parma Ham Quesadillas. This is one of those simple dishes with hardly any ingredients that just packs punch in little or no time at all!. Ideal as a snack or party food. The recipe is for two quesadillas but I am quite sure you will be making more than two.
Quesadillas are simply browned tortilla wraps with cheese and a selection of your favourite ingredients. Heat the oil in a pan and sear the chicken and ham parcels on both sides until golden. Lay out the thin ham slices on one half of the tortilla, add the mixture of shallots, tomatoes and chilli. You can have Super-quick Basil and Parma Ham Quesadillas using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super-quick Basil and Parma Ham Quesadillas
- You need 1 of soft tortilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of pesto.
- It’s 2-3 slices of Parma ham (or Jamon Serrano).
- You need of Extra mature cheddar, or other hard cheese.
- Prepare a few of basil leaves.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Olive oil, for brushing.
- You need of Tomato and pepper salsa, sour cream and sweet chilli sauce, to serve.
Generously sprinkle with the grated cheddar cheese. Parma ham is a particular style of prosciutto. Notably, it's produced near the city of Parma (in Italy) This mozzarella stuffed chicken wrapped in Parma ham only takes a few minutes of prep time and is From Slicing up A Pig for Christmas or Selecting Your Organic Ingredients for that Super Vegan Juice. A delightful alternative to breakfast burritos, these quesadillas consist of a satisfyingly crunchy crust filled with flavor-packed protein.
Super-quick Basil and Parma Ham Quesadillas step by step
- Place the tortilla on the work surface and spread one half of it thinly with pesto. Place the slices of ham on top..
- Cover the ham with thin slices of cheese – don't cut the cheese too thickly otherwise it won't melt before the tortilla burns. Top the cheese with a few leaves of fresh basil and a grind of black pepper..
- Fold the empty half of tortilla over the top and press down. Lightly brush with olive oil, and place oiled side down, in a hot frying pan or griddle..
- Cook for a few seconds, then flip over and cook the other side until crisp and golden..
- Serve with the salsa, a dollop of sour cream and a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce..
recipe by Joanne @cookpad
Reviews for: Photos of Ham, Egg, and Cheese Quesadillas. Change up your standard quesadillas with this simple recipe that's packed with nutrients. Cuban Quesadilla Simple and full of rich, Cuban flavor. Press together ham, honey mustard Add ham, cheese, and pickles. Fold and heat on each side for a couple minutes until the tortilla is brown Add the mozzarella, tomato, and basil, and drizzle with vinaigrette.