Best Dinner Rolls Ever. These dinner rolls are soft and practically melt in your mouth. They are truly the most amazing dinner rolls ever. Just read all the rave reviews!
It's basically the best thing ever. Tips for Making Perfect Homemade Dinner Rolls. This recipe comes together super fast so it's nice to be prepared. You can cook Best Dinner Rolls Ever using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Best Dinner Rolls Ever
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- It’s 7 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 Cups of Bread Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg (large).
- You need 3 1/2 Tbsp of Butter.
They are the best dinner rolls EVER (and I mean ever). These fluffy dinner rolls are easy to make and turn out perfectly every single time. These dinner rolls are soft and practically melt in your mouth. They are truly the most amazing dinner rolls ever.
Best Dinner Rolls Ever instructions
- Heat milk to 130°F. Add 1 Tbsp sugar and the yeast stir and let rest for 5 minutes for yeast to become foamy..
- Meanwhile combine the flour, salt, and remaining 6 Tbsp of sugar in your stand mixer bowl.
- Add the egg, and yeast mixture to the bowl. Mix for approximately 2 minutes to format a nice dough ball. It may be necessary to add a little water or flour depending on the dough..
- Add the butter and mix at level 4 for approximately 12 minutes. We are looking for a tacky and very smooth dough..
- Oil a bowl to place the dough in. Remove the dough and by folding the edges under, former a nice ball and place in bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in oven with the lights on..
- Allow to poof for 1 hour. You should have a very smooth puffy dough.
- Roll out the dough on a very lightly floured surface. Roll it long and only about 10 inches wide. Then fold it in thirds.
- Turn so it is facing you length ways and roll out and fold. Do this for a total of 3 times. Allow dough to rest covered for 15 minutes, then repeat for 3 more times.
- Cut flour into 15 equal pieces. Form into balls. Cover again with plastic wrap for 15 minutes.
- Roll each ball out 2 inches wide and as long as the dough will go. Then roll it up jelly roll style and place in a 9×13 pan lined with parchment paper..
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and allow to rise for 1 hour in oven with light on again..
- Now beat 1 extra egg (not in ingredients list) gently brush the tops with egg for a brown top. You can skip this step is you want a light crust..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from pan and let rest on rack.
- Be careful not to turn your back or your daughter may steal a bunch before you get a good picture..
Just read all the rave reviews! _ This year, I volunteered to make the dinner rolls, and two of my Grandma's recipes: scalloped pineapple and sweet potato soufflé. Grandma's recipes were simple enough, and turned out great, despite the fact that I had never made them before. However, the rolls were a process. These are truly the best dinner rolls ever! The best rolls I've ever had were Spencer's grandma's recipe, a family favorite.