Quiche of the Spinach. The quiches turned out delicious and had a beautiful colour to them! We were excited to try this version of Spinach Quiche, especially after reading the reviews. Spinach and mushroom quiche is one of the recipes to trick your kids to eat more veggies.
As the baby spinach cooks inside the quiche (no need to pre-cook it!), it loses its bitter edge and becomes mild and slightly sweet. The smokiness of the cheese lets you keep the rest of the ingredient list short; a pie crust, the spinach, a few eggs, and the dairy of your choice are all you need. See how to make an easy spinach quiche. You can make Quiche of the Spinach using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quiche of the Spinach
- It’s 200 grams of Spinach.
- It’s 40 grams of Ham or Bacon.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sliced Cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
This recipe is flexible, and you can adapt it by substituting different vegetables or cheeses. So when everyone woke up the next day and saw me pulling this quiche out of the oven I actually had to defend this recipe! This spinach quiche has three different kinds of cheese – cream cheese, cheddar and parmesan. Basically there is no better way to use up a bunch of fresh spinach.
Quiche of the Spinach step by step
- Boil the Spinach and squeeze. Cut the spinach into bite-size lengths..
- Cut into the Ham in half lengthwise and slice into 1cm wide strips..
- Cut into the Sliced Cheese 1cm wide strips..
- Break the eggs into a bowl and beat them. Add to Cheese and Mayonnaise, mix them well. Add the Milk in tha bowl and mix it well..
- Add the Spinaches and Hams into the bowl and Combine them. Transfer it to a heat resistant bowl..
- Bake it in 180 degrees oven for 10 minuets, cover the bowl with hoil and bake for 10 minuets more..
recipe by Saori Fujimoto @cookpad
Our CSA has been going crazy with spinach all summer long, so I've been making this fresh spinach quiche over and over again. You may have tried my chicken quiche recipe a few weeks ago, it's the same basic quiche recipe which is so versatile, you can swap just about anything except the Add a few cooked links of Italian chicken sausage removed from the casings. Deciding what kind of quiche to make was easy since I had spinach and cheese in the fridge. Choosing which quiche recipe to use was a little more involved. Who would ever guess that the spinach quiche recipe from a French cookbook would be the most restrained of the bunch, calling.