Banana Walnut Cake.
You can make Banana Walnut Cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Walnut Cake
- You need 4 of Bananas.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lemon.
- You need 150 g of Butter.
- Prepare 180 g of Sugar.
- It’s 3 of Egg.
- You need 40 g of Walnuts/Nuts.
- It’s 300 g of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
Banana Walnut Cake step by step
- Smash and Mix Banana with lemon juice.
- Beat butter till pale. Add in sugar, mix well. Add in egg one by one and mix well..
- Add in walnuts and nuts. Mix well..
- Add in flour and baking powder. Slow mix. Try to add in "air".
- Spread the mixture on baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes @ 180 degrees.
recipe by Charmaine @cookpad