Dates & Oats No-Bake Cookies.
You can make Dates & Oats No-Bake Cookies using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dates & Oats No-Bake Cookies
- Prepare of dates.
- Prepare of oats.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of Freshly grated coconut (to garnish: optional).
- It’s of Ghee or clarified butter.
Dates & Oats No-Bake Cookies instructions
- Pit the dates. Boil it with some water for 2 minutes and make it into a smooth paste using a mixer grinder.
- Add rolled oats and sugar (as per your sweet preference). Combine everything together and bring to cookie dough consistency.
- Make small balls and hand-press to make little flat cookies. Use a steamer or pressure cooker and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place a cast iron tawa (or any flat tawa). Grease with ghee or butter. Place the steamed cookies..
- Garnish with fresh coconut and sugar. You can use raisins or any nuts of your choice..
- Slow cook the cookies on both sides till it becomes a deep golden brown. The sugar should be caramelized and the aroma of roasted coconut will tempt you.
- Once the cookies are done on both sides, remove from heat. Serve once it is cooled down to room temperature..
recipe by Arathi Variar @cookpad