Dry fruits laddo/Balls.
You can have Dry fruits laddo/Balls using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dry fruits laddo/Balls
- You need 1 cup of Dates crushed or cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pistachios crushed or cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond crushed or cut into small pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of cashews crushed or cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated dry coconut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole raisins (golden/black/green) anything is fine.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- You need 4-5 tablespoons of ghee.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Poppy seeds (optional).
- You need of Jaggery/sugar syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of jagger/sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Dry fruits laddo/Balls instructions
- Take a big pan heat up.
- Add 4 tablespoons of ghee to the pan then roast all dry fruits (except raisins) for 5-6 minutes in a low heat and add poppy seeds to it and sauté in low heat for another 2-3 minutes.
- Then add grated coconut to the roasted dry fruits pan then allow it to cool down for 8-10 minutes.
- To Make a syrup take a pan heat up then add water to it, let allow water to boil then add sugar/(powder/crushed jaggery) to the boiling water then sauté the syrup for 4-5 minutes.
- Mix syrup and roasted dry fruits in a mixing bowl then add raisins, cardamom powder to the bowl mix everything together and take a small quantity of ghee in your palm rub it all over your palms then take a lemon sized from mixture roll it to round shaped just like ball.
- Your dry fruits laddo/balls ready to go in your tummy, store your laddos in a airtight container and store them to a month.
recipe by Sai’s Kitchen @cookpad