Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can have Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prepare 24 of baby portabella mushrooms.
- You need 1 lb of ground sausage.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 2 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Remove stems and clean mushroom caps. Place caps on foil-lined baking sheet..
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Brown ground sausage..
- Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, parsley, lemon juice, and garlic. Fold in sausage and bread crumb mixture..
- Fill each mushroom cap with sausage mixture. Sprinkle top with parmesan cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 14-16 minutes, or until tender and browned..
- Drizzle with olive oil..