Anti Vampire Cheese Sauce, with Onions and Garlic.
You can cook Anti Vampire Cheese Sauce, with Onions and Garlic using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Anti Vampire Cheese Sauce, with Onions and Garlic
- You need 500 mls of Milk.
- You need 2 of heaped Tablespoons Plain Flour.
- Prepare 1 of large Onion.
- It’s 1 of bulb Garlic.
- You need 200 grams of Cheese.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of English Mustard.
- Prepare of Black Pepper(optional).
- It’s of Vegetables to go with.
- It’s 1 head of Broccoli.
- You need 1 head of Cauliflower(optional alternative).
Anti Vampire Cheese Sauce, with Onions and Garlic instructions
- Trim brown bits from the Broccoli. Then cut around the stem, into mini trees..
- Slice the trees down to almost the green part, then pull apart into Florets. Steam for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grate the cheese and set aside.
- Peel and crush the Garlic with the flat of a knife. Add to a medium saucepan.
- Peel, slice and dice the Onion. Add to the pan..
- Add the Oil and begin to heat gently, until just going brown. Mix the Flour, with a little of the milk in a cup, until free from lumps. Add to the pan and mix well..
- Gradually add the remainder of the milk, stirring well all the time..
- Add the English Mustard and mix in well. Keep stirring until the mix begins to thicken..
- Add the grated cheese, and black Pepper, if using. Mix well..
- By this time the vegetables should be cooked. Serve hot and pour the Cheese Anti Vampire sauce over the top and enjoy!.