Dahi wada(soft fritters with tangy n spicy sauce/chutney)😋😊.
You can cook Dahi wada(soft fritters with tangy n spicy sauce/chutney)😋😊 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dahi wada(soft fritters with tangy n spicy sauce/chutney)😋😊
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of white lentils/mash dal(soaked overnight).
- Prepare 1/2 inch of Grind dal with 1/2 inch ginger,2 cups of curd mixed with 2 tbsn sugar.
- You need of Roasted masala:2 tbsn coriander seeds,1 tbsn cumin seeds/zeera, 10 Kashmiri red chilli (less heat)(roast, cool n grind n save in airtight container).
- It’s of Tamarind chutney:1/2cup tamarind soaked in water,1/2cup seedless dates.
- It’s 1/3 cup of jaggery, 1 tsp of black salt,1 tsp dry ginger pwd.
- You need of And 1 tbsn Kashmiri red chilli pwd (less heat gives colour).
- It’s of Boil altogether with 1/2 cup water for 5 mins now cool,grind and strain (sauce/chutney ready).
- You need of Green chutney:1 cup coriander leaves, 1 tsp cumin/zeera,3 clove.
- Prepare of Garlic,6 green chillies and 1small onion, 1 tsp salt..grind.
- You need of Altogether with little water….green chutney/sauce ready.
- Prepare Half of cup coriander leaves and mint leaves to garnish.
Dahi wada(soft fritters with tangy n spicy sauce/chutney)😋😊 instructions
- Grind the white lentils with ginger into fine paste add little cold water while grinding…now add 1 tsp of salt n keep mix in one direction for atleast 5 to 10 mins…this will make the batter airy.now heat oil in a deep pan,now put batter use small spoon to make small fritters…(use all the batter).
- Now soak all the fritters in a sufficient warm slightly salted water(just a pinch of salt)soak for atleast 1 hour…now slightly press the fritter and line them up in a serving bowl/tray.
- Now beat curd with sugar and little water…till creamy.now cover over all the fritters.now with spoon drizzle some green chutney.
- Now drizzle some red chutney,some roasted masala,now a pinch of Kashmiri red chilli pwd (for colour/less heat).
- Now decorate with coriander leaves and mint leaves and serve…enjoy😋pic3 green chutney.
- Red chutney,roasted masala/spice.
recipe by tanveer sayed @cookpad