Pull Me Up Chocolate Walnut Cake.
You can have Pull Me Up Chocolate Walnut Cake using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Pull Me Up Chocolate Walnut Cake
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of chocolate powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped Walnut.
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of For ganache.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped dark chocolate.
- You need 11/2 cup of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare of For garnishing.
- You need handful of walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Rice crispy.
- It’s as needed of Cherry.
- You need 250 gm of Readymade whipped cream.
Pull Me Up Chocolate Walnut Cake step by step
- Take a bowl add wet ingredients and mix until it's fluffy..
- Then take a bowl and sieve all dry ingredients (except walnut) and keep aside. Then add little by little dry ingredients mix and milk into the wet ingredients mix it well very lightly..
- Once its done add chopped Walnut and mix it well..
- Now grease the cake tin and put the butter paper in it. When you nicely grease the tin put the batter in it and tap it for one to two times so that the air bubbles removes. Then bake it on preheated oven at 180° for 40 minutes..
- Take a pan and add milk and fresh cream. Stir continuously. Once it's start to boil add dark chocolate and mix it well make sure that there is no lumps. Your ganache is ready..
- When cake is done allow to cool down completely. Then cut into the slices. Now take the first slice and then spray sugar syrup on it the applyp whipped cream and spread nicely. Add Choco chip and chopped Walnut and cover it with another slice of cake. Then cover the whole cake with whipped cream nicely..
- Now roll the OHP sheet across the cake as a collar and stick it's edge with the help of clear tape. Now pour the chocolate ganache in it then add all garnishing ingredients on it. Your pull me up cake is ready..
- When you want to eat it, raise its collar upwards..
recipe by Ritu Singh @cookpad