No Bake – Oatmeal Energy Balls.
You can cook No Bake – Oatmeal Energy Balls using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Bake – Oatmeal Energy Balls
- It’s of condensed milk.
- It’s of Oatmeal.
- Prepare of Shredded coconut.
- It’s of Optional nuts and dates.
No Bake – Oatmeal Energy Balls instructions
- Empty the condensed milk in a bowl..
- Add oatmeal and mix it well..
- You can add crushed nuts and dates to you choice..
- Mix the batter well and make small balls. Roll it over shredded coconut. And put it in cupcake liner and freeze for 2-3 hours. And your Oatmeal Enegy Balls are ready to serve..
- Note: you can replace the condensed milk with honey or mashed dates (khajoor).
recipe by Nazneen Ihtesham @cookpad