kellogg's coconut balls. Raw Coconut Balls – Just FIVE Ingredients! These easy-to-make raw & vegan coconut treats are the perfect option any time you're. An easy Christmas cookie with a lovely white color.
Such snacking tends to undo all efforts to manage weight. Easy Chocolate Coconut Balls are no bake one bowl coconut chocolate candy that remind haystacks and mound bars. Coconut date balls are little balls of nutrition made with dates and nuts and then coated in shredded coconut – an easy-to-make sweet & healthy vegan snack! You can make kellogg's coconut balls using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of kellogg's coconut balls
- You need of i got this recipe from The kellogg's corn flakes cookbook.
- It’s 200 grams of kellogg's corn flakes.
- You need 50 grams of mixed nuts.
- You need 100 grams of nutella chocolate.
- Prepare 70 grams of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of shreaded coconut.
- You need 20 of mini cup cake cups.
Satisfy your inner chocovore with Kellogg's Krave® Chocolate cereal. Inside each crunchy bite hides a smooth chocolate center. So what are you waiting for? Remove the coconut balls from the freezer and individually roll in melted chocolate to coat.
kellogg's coconut balls step by step
- crush corn flakes in a blender And set aside.
- crush mixed nuts And add them to The corn flakes.
- mix The butter And nutella into The mixture till Well blended..
- cover And let cool in The fridge for 1 hour..
- shape into balls And roll in coconut.
- place each ball in mini paper cup cake cups.
- cover And place in fridge till hardened.
Place back on a wax paper lined tray and sprinkle with additional coconut and top with an almond (optional). These easy chocolate coconut balls are a coconut and chocolate lovers dream. A no-bake cookie treat that's like a coconut candy bar. See more ideas about Healthy treats, Snacks, Healthy sweets. Insert toothpicks & place in refrigerator or freezer until firm.