Cherry Tomato Chicken.
You can cook Cherry Tomato Chicken using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cherry Tomato Chicken
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Italians seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 30 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- You need 2 of medjool dates chopped.
- You need 3 of gloves garlic slices.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine.
- It’s to taste of Grated cheese.
Cherry Tomato Chicken step by step
- Mix flour, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning and spread on a large plate.
- Dredge chicken thighs in flour mixture.
- Heat two tablespoons olive in large pan over medium heat.
- Pan fry chicken until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside. Leave oil/chicken juices in pan..
- Return pan to medium heat and add remaining olive oil.
- Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook until tomatoes begin to break down and garlic begins to brown (about 5 min). Stir consistently to avoid burning..
- Add dates to pan and cook until tomatoes are completely broken down.
- Turn heat to high and add white wine. Cook until alcohol is complete burned off.
- Add chicken back to pan and cover with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with grated cheese..
- Serve on it's own or over pasta!.
recipe by The_Road_Less_Devoured @cookpad