You can cook Blueberry Bars using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Bars
- Prepare 1 box of Yellow cake mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter, melted.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 packages of (8oz) cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 can of Blueberry pie filling. Honestly you can substitute this with any fruit pie filling.
- You need 3/4 cup of Flaked coconut.
- You need 3/4 cup of Pecans. You can substitute this with walnuts..
Blueberry Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend cake mix, butter, and 1 egg..
- Pat mixture into a buttered or sprayed 15X10 jelly roll pan. You can just use a cookie pan, but be wary of spill over..
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy; blend in two eggs and sugar. Pour over cake mixture.
- Spoon pie filling over top and sprinkle with coconuts and chopped nuts.
- Bake for 45 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool and cut into bars..
recipe by Elydia Burgos @cookpad