Ingredients of Date cake
- Prepare 600 g of dates, finely chopped.
- It’s 600 g of walnuts in large pieces.
- You need 8-10 of egg whites.
- You need 600 g of icing sugar.
- You need 600 g of whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 piece of baking paper as much as is needed to line the bottom of your baking tray.
Date cake instructions
- Beat the egg whites with the icing sugar to a firm marengue using a mixer..
- Add the dates and the walnuts and stir softly..
- Line the tray with the baking paper and pour the mixture into it..
- Bake at 180 degrees on the convection element for 20 minutes..
- When it cools, top it with the whipped cream and sprinkle with dates and walnuts..
- Store it in the refridgerator..
recipe by Cookpad Greece @cookpad