No-Bake Cheesecake – Made With Strained Yogurt.
You can cook No-Bake Cheesecake – Made With Strained Yogurt using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Cheesecake – Made With Strained Yogurt
- It’s 2 of layers of 1 cm thickness each 15 cm sponge cake.
- Prepare of No-Bake Cheese Batter.
- Prepare 450 grams of Yogurt.
- You need 70 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 200 ml of Lowfat heavy cream.
- You need 5 grams of Gelatin leaves.
- It’s of Syrup.
- You need 30 grams of Water.
- You need 10 grams of Sugar.
No-Bake Cheesecake – Made With Strained Yogurt step by step
- Strain the yogurt overnight. If there's a little difference in the amount you end up with, it's no problem..
- First bake the sponge cake and slice into 1 cm layers. You'll only use 2 layers, so you can use the leftover cake for making other desserts..
- Combine the ingredients for the syrup and microwave to melt the sugar. Let it cool..
- Now make the batter for the no-bake cheesecake. First beat the heavy cream until light and fluffy. Soak the gelatin in water..
- Put the yogurt, sugar, and lemon juice in a bowl and stir with a whisk..
- Remove the gelatin leaves from the water. Add a small amount of the mixture from Step 5 to the gelatin and heat in the microwave until the gelatin dissolves. Add that to the remaining mixture from Step 5 and mix well..
- Add the heavy cream from Step 4 and mix. The batter is done..
- Place one layer of sponge cake in the cake pan and brush with syrup. There will be a space between the cake pan and the sponge cake..
- Add the batter to a piping bag. Pipe batter over the space between the cake and the pan to cover it up. Then pipe half the batter onto the cake and smooth it out. Add the other layer of sponge cake and do the same thing again..
- Chill well in the refrigerator until firm..
- It's done!.
- Here is my baked cheesecake.Rich Baked Cheesecake Made with Strained Yogurt..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad