Oysters with mushrooms.
You can make Oysters with mushrooms using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oysters with mushrooms
- It’s 1 pint of oysters.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked mushrooms.
- You need 11/2 cups of diced celery.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 4 tablespoons of flour.
- You need To taste of Pepper.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s To taste of Paprika.
- Prepare To taste of Celery salt.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire.
- It’s As needed of Buttered cracker crumbs.
Oysters with mushrooms step by step
- Wash oysters,drain,if large cut in half..
- Blend butter,milk,flour, salt,to smooth sauce..
- Add oysters, mushrooms,celery, place in buttered baking dish, cover with crumbs,brown at 359 fir 20 minutes..
- Set baking dish in pan with hot water..
recipe by Richard Scott Cunningham @cookpad