Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing. This red velvet cake recipe converts even red velvet skeptics. Red velvet cake is much more than vanilla cake tinted red. This recipe produces the best red velvet cake with superior buttery, vanilla, and cocoa flavors, as well as a Chocolate Gingerbread Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Using the little liquid bottles you can buy from the grocery store just Chocolate Chip Cake with Chocolate Butter Cream Icing. A chocolate velvet cake, to be exact. Jazzed over bringing this to Southern Plate, I made the cake, taking photos of every step, then set up a little That was when Brady started needing help with this homework…and while I was working on that the smell of cream cheese icing proved too persuasive. You can cook Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing
- You need of For the cake.
- You need 1 box of red velvet cake mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 of eggs at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s of For the frosting.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
When you purchase a digital subscription to Cake Central Magazine, you will get an instant and automatic download of the most recent issue. I added mini chocolate chips to the red velvert cupcakes. they go wel together. In your ceramic bowl or mug, whisk (with a small whisk or large fork) together the milk and vinegar. Get the best white chocolate you can, chips work best, but if you have a bar, that's cool too, just Butter Cream Icing.
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan..
- Place all cake ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on low with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined, then turn up the speed to medium and beat for two minutes..
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean inserted in the middle of cake..
- For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low and gradually add the powder sugar and vanilla. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Spread onto cooled cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days!.
Sift that powdered sugar well to ensure a nice smooth consistency. Red Velvet Pancakes w/ Cream Cheese Glaze. In the words of the almighty Beyonce' "Give it to mama!!" Since I don't have a waffle iron I decided to do. But the cupcakes themselves WERE NOT. In a medium mixing bowl or a stand-up mixer, pour in heavy whipping cream and sugar.