Chocolate chip butter cookies. These aren't simply peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips; no, they're chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter. After I made my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe and the best ever chocolate chip cookie recipe, I started realizing y'all love BOTH of those cookies. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good.
The cookies from this recipe blending peanut butter and chocolate chip cookie recipes are really chewy and addictive. All Reviews for Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. I was tired of making homemade chocolate chip cookies that were overly crispy and flat, like the Tollhouse version that's boring as hell. You can have Chocolate chip butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip butter cookies
- It’s 500 g of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 175 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 450 g of Plain flour/ Top flour.
- Prepare 450 g of choc chip.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are big, thick, chewy, and soft and loaded with peanut butter and chocolate flavor. Like my basic soft chocolate chip cookies, the base of today's oatmeal cookie recipe is creamed room temperature butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. You can't cream butter and sugars together if the butter is too warm or too cold- and the outcome of the cookies spells trouble too. Peanut butter cookies seem so effortless.
Chocolate chip butter cookies step by step
- Beat soften butter then add in egg and vanilla essence.
- Add sugar, beat until mixture become pale.
- Add flour and mix well. Then add in choc chip. Done!.
- Transfer your dough into piping bag if you like it neat. You may want to chill your dough for 30 minutes in the fridge. Dough can also last up to 6 months in a freezer..
- Pipe out your cookie mixture onto tray. While doing that make sure you have preheated your oven at 170°C for 20 minutes.
- Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes. Depending on your oven.
Just throw peanut butter and some other random ingredients in your kitchen into a bowl, bake, and voila! — peanut butter cookies! At the downtown Chicago law firm where I work, we often bring in goodies for special occasions. When co-workers hear I've baked these melt-in-your-mouth cookies, they make a special trip to my floor to sample them. Best of all, these crisp, buttery treats can be. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for.