You can have Easter Cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Easter Cake
- It’s of confetti cake mix.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of cookies.
- It’s of frosting.
Easter Cake step by step
- preheat the oven at 350°.
- in large bowl mix cake mix, melted butter, water and eggs..
- pour into 3 9×9 greased and floored cake pans. If you don't have 3 just use one at a time..
- bake for about 34 mins, check after 28. when first cake is finished, take a butter knife and run it along the edge of the cake and pan. then place a plate over the top of the cake and flip the cake pan and cake until the cake is sitting on the plate. set it aside to cool. while that's happening, now would be a good time to bake cookies, cut out Easter shapes, or put a cute design on them..
- when the cakes have cooled, start frosting the tops of two cakes. I like to use a different color for this part. Then carefully stack the cakes on top of each other, the one not frosted on top. Then use the frosting to fill in the gaps. if you are using 2 different colors, now would be the time to use the second. frost the whole cake, once that is done place 2 cookies on each side of the walls of the cake..
recipe by shooflypie84 @cookpad