Crab Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can cook Crab Stuffed Mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 30/40 of Mushrooms (Portobello or White).
- It’s 1 (6 oz) of can of lump crab meat.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter (half stick).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of green onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan grated cheese.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Paprika.
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- Preheat Oven 400 degrees. Clean and remove stems from mushroom and reserve 1/4 cup. Cut mushroom stems finely. With a tea spoon remove some on the inside of the mushroom to make room for filling..
- In a sauce pan sauté onions and diced mushroom stems in butter and olive oil. Add garlic after the onions and mushrooms are done, cook until garlic is cooked not burnt!.
- Add crab meat, bread crumbs, green onions and 1/4 cup grated cheese, 1 teaspoon Paprika. Mix thoroughly. Cook on low heat until cheese melts and remove from heat..
- Add filling to mushroom caps, add grated cheese on top and sprinkle with paprika. Bake 10-15 minutes. Serve Hot! Enjoy!.