Hacked Coconut Flour / Chocolate Biscuits (gluten free/low cal). Great recipe for Hacked Coconut Flour / Chocolate Biscuits (gluten free/low cal). I hacked another persons recipe (Coconut Flour biscuits from The Coconut Mama). I ended up with something I best can call a cookie/biscuit that would go excellent with tea or coffee.
I ended up with something I best can call a cookie/biscuit that would go excellent. I ended up with something I best can call a cookie/biscuit that. These Chocolate Coconut Flour Cookies are chewy, soft and loaded with rich decadent chocolatey flavor. You can make Hacked Coconut Flour / Chocolate Biscuits (gluten free/low cal) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hacked Coconut Flour / Chocolate Biscuits (gluten free/low cal)
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut flour (200-280 cal – depend on fiber calc).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened chocolate powder (60 cal).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 6 Tablespoons of Egg whites (50 cal).
- You need 1/2 cup of splenda.
- You need 1/2 cup of nonfat Greek yogurt (70 cal).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
A guilt free treat that is sure to satisfy all of your chocolate cravings. Gluten Free, Paleo, Low Carb, & No add Refined sugar. These Low Calorie Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies are lower in sugar. I subbed applesauce to reduce the sugar in the recipe, and used extra virgin olive oil to make it more heart healthy.
Hacked Coconut Flour / Chocolate Biscuits (gluten free/low cal) instructions
- Preheat stove to 425.
- Combine all of the above together, it will be a very fluffy, biscuit dough. Let it sit for a bit so the coconut flour absorbs its liquids.
- Using a spoon, ice cream, measuring whatever. Spoon out your 10-12 biscuits onto a cookie baking sheet. The original author used a ice cream scoop, I used a big dinner spoon. Whatever works. They will not spread or swell ever very much..
- Bake for 12-15, until they don't wiggle to touch, I went for 15 as they seemed to still be a little wiggles at 12..
- Let them rest until cool, Longer they sit uncovered and unbagged they will continue to harden to the point of biscotti after a few days exposed..
- I may try to twice bake them, as traditional biscotti is done. The second bake might dry them out quicker. I may tinker with the amount of water/yogurt as well. These things seem quite awesome once hardened so any way to quicken the hardening process the better..
Extra virgin olive oil doesn't always work well in baking recipes, but this one was a winner! They're gluten-free, paleo-friendly, low carb, keto and delicious! Just as a preface, I've had one too many cups of coffee today, so excuse my silly mood. In addition to feeling giddy… Flatten your low carb chocolate chip cookies with your hand. When it comes to coconut flour recipes, these little low carb snacks pack a powerful punch!