Indian snack (crisp sphere with flavoured water/curd mixture). This is a list of Indian snack foods. Snack foods are a significant aspect of Indian cuisine, and are sometimes referred to as chaat. List of brand name snack foods.
Protein-Rich Roasted Snack Vegetable Chips & Crisps. Puffed Snacks. this is one such south indian mixture recipe which i can proudly say that i have inherited it from my father. he is great fan of this spicy and crispy munching snack and ensures there is always ample stock of it for his evening tea time snack. he even varies it each time and introduces subtle variation. Serve South Indian mixture as teatime or Diwali snack to your family or friends. You can have Indian snack (crisp sphere with flavoured water/curd mixture) using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Indian snack (crisp sphere with flavoured water/curd mixture)
- It’s of FILLING 2 cups peas(white or green) 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp salt.
- It’s of And one potato diced).
- It’s of GREEN CHUTNEY (1 cup coriander leaves, 3 cloves garlic, 1 small.
- You need of Onion, 7 green chillies (acc to u)1 tsp cumin seeds,grind now.
- You need of Add 1 lemon juice and 1 tsp salt.
- Prepare of SWEET CHUTNEY:(1/4 cup jaggery, 1/2cup dates(seedless),.
- You need 1/2 cup of tamarind soaked in warm water for 2 mins,1 tsp black.
- Prepare of Salt,1 tbsn sugar,1 tsp chilli powder and 1 tsp dry ginger powder)boil.
- It’s of With 1/2 cup water,cool & Grind and strain.
- It’s of TAMARIND WATER :(1 cup mint leaves,1/2cup coriander leaves,3.
- Prepare of Green chillies and 1/2cup tamarind)grind it and strain.
- You need of Add 2 tbsn Everest pani puri masala,1 lemon juice,salt with.
- You need 4 cups of water and keep in fridge to cool.
- It’s of MASALA to grind… (1 cup Kashmiri red chilli (less hot),2 tbsn.
- It’s of Coriander seeds & 2 tbsn cumin seeds..dry roast and grind well.).
- Prepare 1 cup of curd, 1 tbsn sugar,few coriander leaves, sev(snack).
Madras mixture recipe – one of the popular South Indian snacks made during Diwali is this South Indian mixture, which is basically a mix of various edible ingredients, nuts and dry fruits. South Indian Mixture Recipe, How to Make Mixture, Easy Diwali Snacks. Poha/Flattened rice deep fried and flavoured with spices and peanuts. A crisp and scrumptious lentil snack – Murukku is a very common savory dish during festivals and special occasions in south India.
Indian snack (crisp sphere with flavoured water/curd mixture) step by step
- Boil white peas with 2 cups water,add salt,turmeric.when half done add the potatoes dice and cook till both done.this is the filling.
- Green chutney…grind the above ingredients for green chutney and add lemon and salt after grinding.
- Sweet chutney…boil the above ingredients for sweet chutney with 1/2 cup water,grind and strain.
- Tamarind water..prepare as above.(add bundi(plain fritters from gram flour, get easily indian Store even the everest pani puri masala).
- Roast the masala from the above ingredients and grind.(we need little,rest u can save).
- Ready made puri (easily available Indian Store)fry them.1 pack 45 piece..
- Let's ASSEMBLE,first add 1 tbsp roasted masala in cooked peas.now make a small whole in puri add the filling,sweet and green chutney and dip and eat…yummy 😊.
- DAHI PURI mix 1 curd with 1 tbsn sugar and mix.now made ready acc to the pic 2.now add the curd and a pinch of roasted masala..
- Now decorate with sev and coriander leaves (sev easily available in local store)enjoy do try. #newyoutuber #cookpad.
recipe by tanveer sayed @cookpad
Cornflakes mixture recipe that is crispy, spicy and addictive. Punjabi samosa are crisp fried Indian snack with spicy potato peas filling. These are very popular not only Ragda pattice is a delicious snack meal where crisp potato patties are served with white pea curry, garnished Crisp fried discs topped with potatoes, chutneys, curd and various spice powders. Select your favorite crisp flavouring from a variety of trusted suppliers at low prices. Here, in no particular order, are the Indian snacks we think are most worth seeking out.