Oreo Walnut brownie Shots.
You can have Oreo Walnut brownie Shots using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oreo Walnut brownie Shots
- You need For of The Cake :.
- Prepare 4 of small packets of Oreo biscuits (50gms each).
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Melted butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 of th cup chopped Walnuts.
- You need For of Ganache-.
- You need 1/2 cup of Amul Cream.
- You need 1 Cup of black chocolate.
- It’s For of decoration :.
- It’s as requried of Puffed rice cake / Tutty fruity.
Oreo Walnut brownie Shots instructions
- For the Cake : Take 4 packets of Oreo biscuits and crush them in the mixer – grinder.Grind it to a smooth powder..
- Take it out in a mixing bowl. Mix 4 tbsp powdered sugar. Give it a good mix. Next mix 2 tbsp of melted butter. I have used the Amul butter. Mix well..
- Now gradually add milk and keep stirring constantly so there are no lumps. The milk should be at room temperature. Give it a good mix. Add the chopped walnuts mix well.
- Now grease the baking pan. I have lined it with parchment paper and greased it. Before add the mixture into the baking pan add 1teaspoon of baking powder to it. Mix well..
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan and tap well to release the air bubbles trapped in it.and heat it in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 180°c..
- After 30 minutes check if the cake is done, by inserting a toothpick, if it keeps out clean, then the cake is done. Let it cool down and then Demould it.
- For Ganache : Meanwhile in a another mixing bowl take one cup dark chocolate..
- Now in a heating add 1/2 cup fresh Amul cream. Heat it till it just starts to boil. Switch off the gas. Now add the hot cream over the dark chocolate..
- Mix it gently and refrigerate it for half an hour..
- Meanwhile cut the Oreo walnut brownie into two halves and cut its round shapes with a cutter.
- Now take out the ganache from the fridge and beat it to stiff peaks with the help of a beater.
- Now the assembling part of the Oreo Walnut brownie Shots. Take small glasses.First layer the glass bottom with the cake roundel and then top it with the ganache. You can put it with the spoon also.
- Now layer the glass alternately with the cake layer and the gauche and top it with more gauche. And decorate it with puffed rice cakes or tutty fruity. I have displayed two ways in which I have decorated my Oreo walnut brownie shots..
recipe by Mona Puri @cookpad