Mini Pan Cake Cereal (coin size pancake).
You can cook Mini Pan Cake Cereal (coin size pancake) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Pan Cake Cereal (coin size pancake)
- You need 1&1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 100 grams of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of whisked egg.
- Prepare As required of Honey for drizzle.
- It’s 2-3 drop of lemon juice.
- It’s As required of Ghee or oil for the greasing pan.
Mini Pan Cake Cereal (coin size pancake) instructions
- In a bowl whisk sugar and butter. Now add whisked egg and mix well. Now add flour, baking powder, baking soda, milk, lemon juice and mix everything well..
- Pour the pancake batter in to a squeeze bottle of ziplock bag with a tiny corner cut off or you can use a teaspoon or scoop it out..
- Heat up a non-stick pan over medium-low heat brush a thin layer of ghee or oil on pan..
- Squeeze out mini pancake and cook until the pancakes start to bubble. When you flip them, they should be golden brown. Continue cooking for another 30 second to 1 min or until golden brown..
- Scoop the pancake out in to bowl serve with a pat of butter and drizzle with syrup or honey..
- Notes: Keep the pan on low heat to start and then turn up the heat once you’ve piped out all the pancakes. Or, if you’re really slow, you can heat the pan, then turn it off, pipe out the pancakes, then turn the stove on after you’re done to cook them..
- Pipe the pancakes out smaller than you think, they will spread a tiny bit. If you want extra mini pancakes, your pancake batter should just be smaller than the size of a dime..