Mango Rose Tart No Bake.
You can have Mango Rose Tart No Bake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Mango Rose Tart No Bake
- Prepare of white chocolate.
- You need of Amul cream.
- Prepare of bakery cookies.
- It’s of rolled oats.
- It’s of unsalted butter.
- You need of Dates.
- It’s of mangoes.
Mango Rose Tart No Bake step by step
- Coarsly grind the cookies in mixer with dates. If you are using butter in place of dates, melt the butter and then add to the cookies..
- Dry roast the oats and mix in the cookies mixture. If the mixture feels dry or don't bind together then add some more melted butter or dates puree..
- Grease the tart pan with some oil / butter, and spread the cookie mixture in the part pan evenly, covering all the sides..
- Let it set in the fridge for about an hour. Meanwhile prepare white chocolate ganache..
- Finely chop around 500 gms of chocolate and heat it in microwave for 30 seconds in small batches..
- Add in Amul fresh cream at room temp and mix the chocolate well with cream till there are no lumps..
- Now pour the ganache over the tart and keep it in fridge for another 30 mins..
- Chop thin slices of mangoes and decorate in the shape of rose. Peeferable to chill the tart for 4-5 hours / overnight before serving..
recipe by Vaishali Chhabra – Food marvels With VC @cookpad