Eggless Apple Wheat Flour Muffin with Date Palm Jaggery.
You can make Eggless Apple Wheat Flour Muffin with Date Palm Jaggery using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Apple Wheat Flour Muffin with Date Palm Jaggery
- It’s 3/4 cup of wheat flour/aata.
- It’s 1/4 cup of suji/rava.
- It’s 2 of medium size apple.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ghee/butter/oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of date palm jaggery liquid.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coffee powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped black raisins and cherries.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 5-7 of chopped pistachios.
- It’s as needed of Some chocolate chips.
Eggless Apple Wheat Flour Muffin with Date Palm Jaggery step by step
- Date Palm Jaggery is very healthy and tasty kind of jaggery. It is specially found in Bengal during winter Special….if this is not available in your area…use Normal jaggery in grated forms..
- Firstly chopped apples in cubes and make coarsley grind paste..
- Mix all dry ingredients together by using Strainer..
- Whisk jaggery & ghee in same direction until it become fluffy, add paste and whisk again..
- Now add dry ingredients and milk in portions, mix it with cut and fold method and make smooth lumps free batter..
- Add black raisins, cherry and walnuts in same batter and mix well..
- Now add lemon juice and again mix it well and immediately transfer batter In a greased Muffins mold and spreadsome chocolate chips, cherry and Pistachios..
- Bake it in preheated cooker for 20-25 minutes. You can also bake this Muffins in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes in 180degree C..
- Serve with some Date Palm Jagger and Enjoy Healthy and yummy Muffin.
recipe by Swati Keshri @cookpad