You can make Banoffee cupcakes. using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banoffee cupcakes.
- Prepare of dough.
- It’s 140 grams of melted butter.
- You need 200 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3 of bananas (350 gr unpeeled).
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 4 tbsp of natural yoghurt.
- Prepare 300 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 50 grams of chopped walnuts.
- You need of frosting.
- Prepare 100 grams of butter.
- Prepare 200 grams of brown sugar.
- It’s 8 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 400 grams of icing sugar.
Banoffee cupcakes. step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 celsius, beat the butter and sugar until light and flufy..
- Crack in the eggs, once at a time, beating until smooth on each occasion. Add the mashed bananas and the natural yoghurt to the mixture..
- And then add the dry ingredients and fold trough the mixture. Divide the mixture between 24 medium muffin cases, arrange in a muffin tin if possible, so that each is 3/4 full and bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean and let them cool..
- Meanwhile its time to make our frosting, heat the butter and the brown sugar in a pan until it is bubbling and the sugar has disolved..
- Remove from the heat, add the milk and icing sugar and beat well. Allow it to cool to make it into a piping consistency..
- Place the icing into a piping bag and decorate the cupcake whilst the icing is still just warm. Finish with some chopped walnuts or chocolate strands..
recipe by uli haslam @cookpad