No Oven Decadent Chocolate Cake.
You can make No Oven Decadent Chocolate Cake using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Oven Decadent Chocolate Cake
- Prepare For of Dry Ingredients for Cake-.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar.
- It’s For of Wet Ingredients-.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 3 tbsp of Flavourless Oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Instant coffee powder.
- It’s For of Chocolate Frosting-.
- Prepare 70 grams of Dark Chocolate.
- It’s 40 grams of Fresh Cream.
- Prepare For of Chocolate flower decoration.
- It’s 1 Packet of Parle-g Biscuit.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of Choco Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Caster Sugar.
- You need As required of Milk.
No Oven Decadent Chocolate Cake instructions
- First mix whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and caster sugar. Sieve all the ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix all the wet ingredients..
- Grease a 6 inch square or circle mould..
- Before you mix all the ingredients, it is important to pre heat the kadhai. Take a heavy bottom kadhai, add salt at the bottom & keep a stand of at least 1 inch height. Cover it & Heat on high flame for about 5 to 7 minutes..
- When the Kadhai has been pre heated, mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients to make a smooth batter. Make sure you do not over mix the batter..
- Pour this batter immediately in to the baking / cake tin & place it instantly on the stand in the Kadhai. Cover it..
- Cook on medium high flame for the first 10 minutes & then reduce the flame to low and cook for the next 20 to 25 minutes. This time depends on the size of the tin. After 30 mins, check the centre of the cake using a skewer or toothpick. If it comes out clean, that means the cake is ready..
- Remove from the Kadhai and let it cool for about 5 minutes. Brush the top with milk, this will soften the top. Cool the cake further and then unmould and cool on a wire rack. Cover it using a muslin cloth so that it doesn’t dry out..
- While the cake cools down, make the ganache for frosting. For the frosting – first heat the fresh cream and pour it on chopped chocolate. Mix it so that the chocolate melts and the mixture becomes smooth..
- Pour this liquid ganache on the cake..
- Prepare a dough with Chocolate flower ingredients. knead the dough until it is smooth and supple..
- Roll the chocolate dough.Use a small round cutter to cut circles from the dough. For one full-sized rose, you will need six circles,the size of the circle cutter determines the size of your finished rose..
- Begin by forming the center of your rose: take one of the cut circles and roll it into a cylinder. Leave a small hole at the top of the cylinder, and a larger hole at the bottom..
- Take another circle, and use your fingers to flatten one end of it. This will be the top of the petal, and it helps give the rose a more delicate look. Wrap your petal around the cylinder, making the top of the petal level with the top of the cylinder..
- Thin out the edge of another circle to add a second petal to your blossoming rose. The trick to getting a lifelike rose is to slip the second petal underneath the edge of the first one. Add a third petal whose edge starts just under the second one to complete the first layer of petals. If you want to make a rosebud, your flower is now complete. To make a full rose, continue to the next step..
- Use the remaining three petals to add a second layer to the rose, thinning the top edges as before, and sliding the edge of each new petal under the previous one as with the first layer. Curl the outer petals back slightly to make your rose bloom..
recipe by Manisha Somani Agiwal @cookpad