Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Loaf Cake.
You can cook Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Loaf Cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Loaf Cake
- It’s 3 each of bananas.
- It’s 185 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 185 grams of self raising flour (gluten free).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s 60 grams of yoghurt.
- You need 100 grams of chocolate (milk or dark).
Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Loaf Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius. Line a 20 X 10 cm loaf tin.
- Mash the banana and mix together with the brown sugar in a large bowl.
- Add in the flour, eggs, oil and yoghurt, and bicarbonate of soda. Stir gently to combine.
- Grate or chop the chocolate and fold into the mixture.
- Pour into the tin and bake for 50 minutes until golden and a springy..
recipe by Boot88 @cookpad