Easter Rainbows Chewy Cookies.
You can make Easter Rainbows Chewy Cookies using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easter Rainbows Chewy Cookies
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of caster sugar.
- You need of unsalted butter.
- You need of egg.
- You need of egg yolk.
- It’s of vanilla essence.
- You need of chocolate icing sprinkles , gems , semisweet chips to decorate.
- Prepare of icing sugar.
- Prepare of butter stick.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s of milk water /.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- You need of chocolate chips.
Easter Rainbows Chewy Cookies instructions
- Cream the cookies nenecessary butter with sugar, add the vanilla aand eggs. Beat nicely with wooden spoon or hand mixer..
- Seive the flour,salt and baking powder and gradually add to wet ingredients.mix well with hands and knead to a soft pliable dough..
- Wrap in a cling film and keep in fridge for 1 hour or freezer for 20 mins to firm. Then roll into a big circle of 1/4 inch and cut cookie shapes of your choice or simple round..
- If you want you can add chocolate chips to a part of a dough,or any other flavors..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the cookies. Bake on preheated oven of 160°c for around 10-12 mins or more if little more golden and crunchy..
- Cool on a rack or plate..
- For icing,cream the ingredients with the juice and milk. If you want replace lemon juice with orange or any other liquid and mix to get a glossy spreading consistency..
- Spread and do designs of your liking, with sprinkles chips and sauces!.
- Make a creative cookie designer of yourself!!!.
recipe by Anju Tony @cookpad