Salami Swiss and Ham on Rye.
You can cook Salami Swiss and Ham on Rye using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salami Swiss and Ham on Rye
- You need 6 slices of black forest ham.
- You need 2 slices of pumpernickel rye bread.
- It’s 6 slices of cotto salami.
- You need 3 slices of swiss cheese.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of dijon mustard.
- You need 10 Slices of Bread and butter pickles.
Salami Swiss and Ham on Rye step by step
- Add 2 tablespoons of mustard to each slice of bread. Add 1-1/2 slices of cheese to two of the slices of bread. Add pickle chips to one of the slices of the bread..
- Add the salami and fold the ham then add to two of the slices of bread. Stack the sandwich..
- These are the bread and butter pickle chips I used. Slice in half and serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad