No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake.
You can cook No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake
- You need 1 cup of white jasmine rice flour.
- It’s 45 grams of garden of life raw fit unflavored high protein powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of finely pureed carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of blueberries.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar(optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of honey(or more if desired).
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil and rice flour to coat the pan.
No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake instructions
- Make the rice flour by using a coffee grinder or buy it at your local health food store.
- Mix all the dry ingredients separate from the wet ingredients except for the blueberries (save those for the last step).
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coat any sized pan with the olive oil and the rice flour.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients and pour in the pan.
- Sprinkle blueberries on top and put in the oven for 25-30 mins.
- Let cool once cooked through then cut into small bars u can carry with u after a workout or in the morning with your coffee :).
recipe by rachelkennedy39 @cookpad