Walnut Bread Kneaded in a Bread Machine.
You can make Walnut Bread Kneaded in a Bread Machine using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Walnut Bread Kneaded in a Bread Machine
- You need of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s of Cake flour.
- It’s of Soft light brown sugar.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Margarine.
- It’s of Dry yeast.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Walnuts.
- It’s of Beaten egg (for the eggwash).
Walnut Bread Kneaded in a Bread Machine step by step
- Put all the ingredients except for the beaten egg in a bread machine, and use the "dough only" setting. Leave it up to the machine until the 1st rising is done (about 1 hour)..
- Divide the dough into 12 portions (about 54 g each), round off each portion, and rest for 15 minutes..
- Line an oven tray with kitchen parchment paper, and put 6 balls of dough on top. Press down lightly with your hands to make flat rounds. Cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel, and leave to rise in the oven set at 40°C for 30 minutes (2nd rising)..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (take the dough out first). Brush the tops of the rolls with egg wash. Snip the rolls 5 times each with kitchen scissors. Bake in a 180°C oven for 15 minutes..
- For walnut-raisin bread: Use 40 g of walnuts instead of 70 g, and add 40 g of raisins. Then follow the directions above..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad