Leftover Candy Cookie Bars. Give leftover Halloween candy new life in this over-the-top bar cookie recipe. All Reviews for Leftover Halloween Candy Cookie Bars. Put all that Halloween candy to delicious use and make these leftover Halloween candy cookie bars.
This recipe is SUPER easy to make and is so yummy! Tips of baking leftover halloween candy cookie bars. Loaded Cookie Bars are stuffed with Oreo cookies, M&M's, and Reese's candy but you can toss in whatever you want! You can make Leftover Candy Cookie Bars using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Leftover Candy Cookie Bars
- You need 1 1/2 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of (1stick) butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped, chocolate candies(we used halloween candy).
Have them both in Buzzfeed Tasty's mouthwatering candy cookie bars, which repurpose leftover Halloween candy. Transform leftover Halloween candy into tasty bar cookies. Serve these candy cookie bars slightly warm for the best flavor! They will be slightly gooey with crispy edges and little pockets of candy!
Leftover Candy Cookie Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 13 x 9 baking pan.
- In large bowl beat brown sugar, butter, and vanilla with mixer until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each..
- In separate small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, until well blended. Fold in chopped candy..
- Spread evenly in pan(it is thick). Bake for 25 mins. Cool completely..
Keyword candy cookie bars, candy cookies, chocolate chip cookie bars, leftover halloween candy cookie bars. The collection and processing of information about your use of this service to subsequently personalise advertising and/or content for you in other contexts, such as on other websites or apps, over time. Mix your favorite leftover Halloween candy into a cookie dough that can be frozen and then baked whenever you're craving cookies! Drooling over these leftover Halloween candy cookie bars from Tasty! PagesOtherBrandWebsiteNews and media websiteTODAY FoodVideosTasty's leftover Halloween candy cookie bars.