Healthy oats cookie. Healthy cookies can be tricky to figure out, and this one was no exception. Cuz these are not your ordinary oatmeal cookies! Healthy oat breakfast cookies made with carrots, apples and banana.
These healthy nut cookies are made with just three ingredients! Healthy oatmeal cookies made with fiber-rich oats, coconut oil and applesauce instead of butter and coconut sugar. These delicious, healthy oat cookies are perfect for a sweet, little snack anytime of day. You can cook Healthy oats cookie using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy oats cookie
- It’s 1 cup of oats flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of margarine.
- You need 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Optional flavours.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of Oats.
- It’s 1/2 of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raisins.
This recipe is plant-based, gluten-free, oil-free and contains no refined-sugar making them suitable for most dietary. Chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, ginger cookies, even Snickerdoodles taste great with Oatmeal-Date-Chocolate Cookies. Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies that are made with just banana and oats. These easy and Healthy Banana Oat Cookies have no added sugar or flour!
Healthy oats cookie step by step
- Mix all to form a hard dough texture.
- Refidgerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190° for about 10-15 mins. Meanwhile form 1/4 cup size balls and space out on a tray.
- Place in oven for about 15-20 mins.
You'll love making this healthy cookie recipe for a quick snack or breakfast! Healthy Oatmeal Cookies – easy, stir-together healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that taste SO GOOD, they are truly miraculous! These vegan oatmeal cookies are dense. My Banana Oat Cookies are healthier than usual cookies but still delicious. The perfect way to use up spotty bananas.