You can make Date Muffins using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Date Muffins
- It’s 250 of gms. pitted dates, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of soda bicarb.
- It’s 70 of gms. butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla essence.
Date Muffins step by step
- In a pan bring to a boil milk, butter, sugar, cinnamon powder, vanilla and dates. Add the soda bicarb and mix well. Keep aside to cool..
- Fold in the flour and.
- Then add the egg. Combine everything well..
- Place the muffin liners on the baking tray and spoon the batter in it. Fill only 3/4 of the muffin liners..
- Bake in a pre-heated microwave oven at 180 C degrees for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool on the wire rack..
- Enjoy as it is or with your evening cup of tea / coffee..
recipe by Bethica Das @cookpad