Smoked Salmon Baked Omelette. Quick, healthy & delish, this smoked salmon omelette is a great start to the day. An herb omelette embellished with buttery salmon, capers, chives & lemon. Layering the smoked salmon on the cooked omelette will warm the fish, without firming it up and solidifying it like a baked salmon fillet.
Brush the omelette with olive oil and serve. Add the smoked salmon, pepper, dill and mix. For oil, I put the tiniest amount on a piece of kitchen towel and coat a quality non stick frying pan. You can make Smoked Salmon Baked Omelette using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Baked Omelette
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Prepare 1 of large handful of spinach.
- You need 125 g of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of dairy free milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of chives.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of dairy free cheese grated.
Speedy and full of protein, this breakfast is made extra special with smoked salmon, avocado and a pinch of cayenne to add a little heat. Top with smoked salmon, onion and capers. Cover and cook over low heat until eggs are set. Categories: Smoked Salmon Fish Salmon American Omelet Recipes Egg Recipes Dairy Recipes Onion Recipes Cream Cheese Recipes Main Dish.
Smoked Salmon Baked Omelette instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Add the olive oil to a shallow pan over a medium heat Saute the onion, tomatoes, spinach and garlic for a couple of minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, chives, cheese and season with salt and pepper Stir in the cooked vegetables and flaked salmon.
- Divide between two individual casserole dishes and place in the oven Bake for 25 minutes or until the eggs are set.
Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Frittata. Lift the handle of the skillet and gently knock the pan on the surface of the stove so the omelette Satisfy that chocolate craving in your very own kitchen. All you need is baking chocolate and a little know-how. Before folding the omelette, arrange the smoked salmon in a single layer on one side. Use a spatula to lift one edge of the omelette and fold it over the smoked salmon.