Apple pie yogurt parfait. Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait – A creamy, decadent, no-bake dessert with all the delicious flavors of an apple pie, without the fuss! This apple pie yogurt parfait has two layers of each of the following: cinnamon Greek yogurt. salted caramel sauce – homemade and perfect. You'll love this healthy apple pie yogurt parfait.
Though delicious, it is not exactly the lightest, healthiest. Sweet and delicious—this Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait combines all the right ingredients to make a tasty treat that is sure to fill your sweet craving the healthy way. Juicy apple slices and smooth vanilla are just two of the sweet ingredients used in this healthy parfait. You can cook Apple pie yogurt parfait using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple pie yogurt parfait
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 of apple peeled, core and cut.
- It’s splash of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar or brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Yogurt.
- It’s of Granola.
- It’s 1 dash of Apple pie spice optional.
- Prepare of Cool Whip optional.
Need a meal on the go? Apple Pie Parfait makes for a perfect breakfast, snack or dessert. It's quick to make and uses simple and on-hand ingredients. The Apple Pie topping will take your plain yogurt to another level as it will add the perfect amount of sweetness.
Apple pie yogurt parfait instructions
- Peel, Core, and cut apple.
- Add butter to pan on medium high heat.
- Add apples after the butter has melted coat apples and stir for a minute.
- Add a splash of lemon juice, stir.
- Add the sugar, stir, cook for a minute then add the cinnamon and apple pie spice, stir.
- Continue to cook apples till they are soft, stirring occasionally so they don’t stick,then remove from heat (let apples cool some before adding to the yogurt).
- Build the parfait.
- Yogurt, apples, yogurt, apples, top with granola. (cool Whip optional).
Seriously, there is no need to add anymore sweetness with a. Get the morning started right with this super simple four-ingredient parfait. Try chunky or flavored applesauce for easy variations. In a small bowl, combine applesauce and nutmeg. Now that it's November, we all have Thanksgiving on our minds!