Vegan Pumpkin-Chocolate Bread.
You can cook Vegan Pumpkin-Chocolate Bread using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Vegan Pumpkin-Chocolate Bread
- You need of pumpkin/butternut squash.
- You need of flaxseed with water (1:3 portion – 1 tbsp flaxseed with 3 tbsp water).
- Prepare of maple syrup.
- Prepare of vegan chocolate chip.
- It’s of almonds (blanched & roughly chopped).
- You need of pecan walnut.
- It’s of dried dates.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare of vegan flour.
Vegan Pumpkin-Chocolate Bread step by step
- Wash the pumpkin and cut into halves, removing all the seeds, and bake them for 1 hour on 200C°.
- When slightly cooled, spoon into a single bowl. Stir it with eggs, honey, chopped chocolate, coarsely chopped almonds, walnuts and dried fruit, as well as salt and baking soda..
- The flour is then sifted into the mixture and mixed. The dough is smoothed into a loaf mold lined with baking paper. Finally, in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approx. Bake for 25 minutes. Check by needle test..
recipe by Ferenc Szklenar @cookpad