Traditional Cranberry Sauce.
You can make Traditional Cranberry Sauce using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Traditional Cranberry Sauce
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of table salt.
- You need 1 (12 ounce) of bag fresh or frozen cranberries.
Traditional Cranberry Sauce instructions
- Bring water, sugar, and salt to a boil in a medium to large saucepan, stirring occasionally until sugar is dissolved..
- Stir in cranberries and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium, simmer until approximately 2/3 of the berries have burst and the mixture is slightly thickened. About 5 minutes for fresh and 7 minutes for frozen berries..
- Pour into a bowl and cool to room temp, or cover and refrigerate up to 7 days before needed..