Oreo chocolate biscuit cake no oven eggless kadhai. Oreo Biscuit Cake Recipe without oven is simple and easy recipe to make delicious chocolate cake. If you are looking how to make oreo biscuit cake step by step from scratch then this quick and easy recipe is for you. Oreos are among the best things created by humans.
This is a simplest eggless chocolate cake recipe with Eggless chocolate cake recipe This eggless chocolate cake recipe in a pressure cooker will help to prove that egg is not important for delicious and spongy cake. I also have used condensed milk in this recipe. You can have Oreo chocolate biscuit cake no oven eggless kadhai using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oreo chocolate biscuit cake no oven eggless kadhai
- Prepare 2 packet of oreo biscuits.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Eno.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee/butter/oil.
- It’s As needed of Milk to bind the dry ingredients.
- You need 1/2 kg of salt for the baking purpose.
- It’s 1 of white/black chocolate bar.
The important thing to keep in mind when baking an eggless chocolate cake is that milk should be at room temperature. Oreo biscuits are everyone's favourite, so why not make something easy yet delicious of it? Try Chef Bhumika's version of Chocolate Oreo Cake at home and share your feedback in the comments below. Eggless chocolate cake in cooker is a simple and basic chocolate cake made without oven in a cooker using condensed milk and without eggs.
Oreo chocolate biscuit cake no oven eggless kadhai step by step
- In a mixer jar, add oreo biscuits and powdered sugar and grind them thoroughly..
- On the other hand, in a kadhaai, add ½kg salt and cover the kadhaai with a plate. Heat it on 10mins..
- Take out the powdered biscuits in a bowl and add some milk and ghee/butter/oil and mix it thoroughly until you get a soft batter. Now add eno and a little milk again and mix it again..
- Now, in a cake tin, spread the butter paper and grease it's bottom and sides properly with some ghee/oil/butter and pour the batter into it. If you don't have cake tin or butter paper, then you can use any steel utensil to bake the cake and just grease the bottom surface and the sides with some ghee/oil/butter..
- Now, very carefully, place a stand or a katori in the center of the kadhaai and place the cake tin/steel utensil on it and cover the kadhaai. Keep the flame on high. Bake the cake for 25mins-30mins; the cake will start to rise..
- Keep checking your cake in between. In order to know how the cake is cooked from inside, you can insert a toothpick in the inner and outer areas of the cake. If the toothpick comes out clean I.e there isn't any batter on it, then it means that your cake is cooked and you can turn off the flame..
- Let it rest for about 15-20mins before you take it out. For taking it out, place a plate over the cake utensil and flip it over. Tap the utensil from above and remove it..
- Now, take a small bowl fill half of it with water. Now place a bigger glass bowl over the steel bowl and make sure the bottem of glass bowl don't touch the water. If it does, throw out some water. Now keep the flame on medium and add white chocolate into it. Turm the flame to medium-high. You need to melt the chocolate here. Once the chocolate has melted pour it over your cake. You can do the same process with the dark chocolate as well. You can further decorate it anyway you like..
recipe by thekitchencounter (Aakriti Srivastava) @cookpad
It is made without oven and the cooking vessel that I have used for baking this cake is a pressure cooker. There are many such cooker cake recipes or. Recipe Source :Divya Jencil a Viewer. Once it is baked, remove it from oven and let it cool completely before inverting. If you used parchment paper you can invert it earlier.