Orange Infused Cranberry Sauce.
You can have Orange Infused Cranberry Sauce using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange Infused Cranberry Sauce
- You need 12 oz of bag fresh cranberries.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of oranges, juiced and zest from 1.
Orange Infused Cranberry Sauce step by step
- While whole, zest one of your oranges into a small bowl. Set zest aside. Slice both oranges in half and juice. Using a hand juicer really helps to get as much juice as possible. You want about 1/4 cup..
- Dump cranberries, orange juice and sugar into a 2 quart saucepan over medium heat. Stir to combine. Bring to a low boil, stirring frequently. Turn heat down to medium-low and gently simmer until berries have broken down and sauce has thickened, stirring frequently. About 10-15 minutes..
- Turn off heat. Stir in orange zest to fully incorporate. Cover (prevents skin from forming while cooling) and let cool completely. Transfer to an air tight container and store in fridge until meal time..
- Optional additional step. While warm press through a fine mesh sieve to remove cranberry pieces for a smoother consistency. Cover, cool completely, refrigerate..