Super moist carrot raisin cake. This one layer carrot cake is super moist, wonderfully spiced, and perfect for smaller gatherings and celebrations. Incredibly Moist Carrot Cake Recipe – Homemade Carrot Cake. Pecans and raisins are up to you!
This super moist carrot cake recipe made from scratch is perfect for Easter or anytime of the year. Made with a can of crushed pineapple which makes it very moist Should You Put Carrot Cake In The Fridge? It should be fine to sit on the. You can cook Super moist carrot raisin cake using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super moist carrot raisin cake
- It’s 140 grams of all-purpose flour.
- You need 100 grams of cake flour.
- Prepare 10 grams of baking soda.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Prepare pinch of ground nutmeg.
- You need 5 grams of ground cinnamon, can add more.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- You need 250 grams of white sugar.
- Prepare 150 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 160 ml of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 3 large of carrot, gratted.
- You need 125 grams of chopped walnuts or chooped pecan.
- It’s 1 can of chunked pineapple, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut flakes.
This cake was made and brought to me at work. It is the moistest carrot cake I have ever had. This easy, moist carrot cake recipe is an award winner. The finely grated and partially pureed baby carrots is the key!
Super moist carrot raisin cake instructions
- Prepare your baking tin or cupcake paper. It's ok if you want to make it round, oval or square. For tins, put a baking paper as liner..
- Stir the first 6 ingredients. While in other bowl beat eggs and the next 4 ingredients on medium speed untill combine but not too overmixed..
- Add the flour mixture, spoon by spoon using low speed..
- Fold in grated carrots, follow with raisin, coconut flakes & nuts.
- Bake on 350°F around 25-45 minutes. Depending on your oven. To test if it's already done or not, insert a bamboo skeewer into the cake if it comes out clean means it's done..
recipe by MamaAchilles @cookpad
I absolutely adore this carrot cake recipe. It's super easy and never lets me down. It's a basic carrot cake that doesn't have a lot of "stuff" packed inside of it so it is definitely a crowd-pleaser. Fold in the grated carrots and stir until combined. If you would like to add nuts and/or raisins, stir them in at this time as well.