Banana and Dates Muffins the healthy way.
You can cook Banana and Dates Muffins the healthy way using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana and Dates Muffins the healthy way
- It’s 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flax meal.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 6 tbsps of water warm.
- You need 20 of dates regular pitted.
- You need 3 of bananas large.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pecans dried fruit chopped or any.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 8 oz of philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 2 tbsps of brown sugar.
Banana and Dates Muffins the healthy way instructions
- Boil dates for 10 mins, remove from water..
- Mix flaxmeal and chia seeds with warm water to form a paste..
- Add chia and flax paste and dates into processor and grind into a paste. Set aside..
- Mix dry ingredients and pecans together in one bowl..
- Mix wet ingredients and mashed bananas together in another bowl..
- Gently fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients until well combined. Do not over work..
- Pour into muffin tins and bake for 1 hour, checking with a toothpick at the end to ensure it is cooked properly..
- Allow cream cheese to soften and add in all ingredients and mix well to combine..
recipe by Gaytree Maharaj @cookpad