Bacon & Basil Hot Biscuit (Scone). Bacon is a type of salt-cured pork. Bacon is prepared from several different cuts of meat, typically from the pork belly or from back cuts, which have less fat than the belly. It is eaten on its own, as a side dish (particularly in breakfasts), or used as a minor ingredient to flavour dishes (e.g., the club sandwich).
Bacon is fried along with the dawgs, chopped and sprinkled on top along with sweet green relish and barrel-cured sauerkraut to create a meal Alex keeps coming back to again and again. Keep in mind: Price and stock could change after publish date, and we may make. Baking bacon in the oven is a great way to get crispy, perfect bacon to serve with eggs or crumbled in salads. You can have Bacon & Basil Hot Biscuit (Scone) using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Bacon & Basil Hot Biscuit (Scone)
- You need of INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits.
- It’s 100 g of Flour.
- Prepare 3 g of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 10 g of Sugar.
- You need 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- Prepare 50 g of Milk.
- You need of Crunchy Bacon:.
- Prepare 3 slices of Bacon.
- It’s 5 g of Fresh Basil Leaves.
We have a wide selection of products for sale including gourmet bacon, bacon flavored candy, novelty drinks, bacon condiments, cookbooks, clothes, accessories, and more. Welcome, fellow bacon lover, to hog heaven. Baked Rigatoni with Bacon and Four Cheese. Everything is better with bacon, and this tasty dish is certainly no exception!
Bacon & Basil Hot Biscuit (Scone) instructions
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 20 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Cook bacon until crunchy. Let cool completely. Cut into small pieces and set aside until use..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar and basil leaves..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl..
- Pour the milk into the dry mixture. Use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Add the crunchy bacon pieces to the mixture and mix well(Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
The sweet smoky notes Nueske's award-winning Smoked Bacon brings to this recipe make it simply irresistible. Lay bacon in the air fryer basket in a single layer; some overlap is okay. Transfer cooked bacon to a plate lined with paper towels to soak up excess grease. Because it's fast to fix and such a great hit with family and friends, this bacon and eggs dish is a favorite of mine to make for brunches. Served with a fruit salad, hot muffins and croissants, this bacon and eggs casserole is excellent for an after-church brunch. —Deanna Durward-Orr, Windsor, Ontario Crispy, salty and fatty, bacon is the ultimate ingredient that takes any recipe over the top.