Snow Crystal Chocolate Brownies.
You can make Snow Crystal Chocolate Brownies using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Snow Crystal Chocolate Brownies
- It’s 150 grams of ♥Chocolate bar.
- It’s 50 grams of ♥Cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of ♥Heavy cream 100%.
- Prepare 100 grams of ♥Unsalted butter.
- You need 2 of ♡Eggs.
- Prepare 60 grams of ♡Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of ♡Salt.
- Prepare 50 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Rum.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Instant coffee.
- It’s 80 grams of Chopped nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, etc).
- It’s 1 of Powdered sugar (for decoration).
- You need of Cake Tin.
- You need 1 of shallow square shape 20×20 cm.
- You need 1 of to line the tin Parchment sheet.
Snow Crystal Chocolate Brownies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Mix all ☆ powdered ingredients and sift together. Mix rum and coffee together..
- Make the stencil. Prepare a 20 x 20 cm paper. Fold in half, in quarters, and then in eighths. Draw a pattern like in the photo and cut..
- Open up the paper and flatten the folds.The stencil size is for 1 cut square of brownie..
- Put all ♥ ingredients into a large bowl in a double broiler to melt..
- Add ♡ ingredients to mix in. Mix until creamy..
- Then add the rum, ☆ powdered ingredients, and nuts. Mix until no longer floury..
- Pour the batter into the cake tin. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the oven. Make sure it doesn't burn. After baking, let it cool, then remove the parchment sheet and cut into squares..
- Put the paper stencil on the top and sprinkle on some powdered sugar. Then remove the paper stencil very carefully. It's done..
- Harapeko lion san made hexagon snow crystals. Make hexagons by folding the paper in 6..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad