Peanut butter spider cookies. Jump-start Halloween cookie making with a cookie mix. A few extra candies are all you need. Make them with your favourite Lindor chocolate truffles.
Turn the mixer speed down to low and add half of the flour mixture. Make them with your favourite Lindor chocolate truffles. Make sure you know ahead of time if anyone has a peanut allergy though. You can have Peanut butter spider cookies using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter spider cookies
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar for rolling the dough 2 galaxy chocolate bars.
- You need of Some candy eyes.
- It’s of Maltesers chocolate balls.
Once the cookies are out of the oven, cool until almost at room temperature (but not very warm) and place a truffle in the cavity of each cookie. Get the recipe for these creepy cute Halloween treats from Food Lion Place evenly apart on parchment lined half sheet pans. Looking for a simple Halloween cookie recipe? Cookies are like tennis to me.
Peanut butter spider cookies step by step
- In a large bowl, cream together the peanut butter, butter and brown sugar using a hand mixer (or a stand mixer), until soft and creamy..
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and continue to mix until fully combined..
- In a separate large bowl, Seive the Flour, baking soda and salt for 2 times..
- Add the wet ingredients mixture into this dry ingredients large bowl slowly, continuously mixing using your mixer and make a soft dough. Roll the dough into 1 to 2-inch balls..
- Coat evenly the balls with the granulated white sugar and place 2 inches apart on an un-greased, parchment-lined baking sheet..
- Gently give a small press on each balls with your four fingers (do not make it flat). Bake for 10-12 minutes or as soon as tops begin to slightly cracks. To keep them soft and chewy, be careful to not overbake. Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes and then transfer to a wire rack..
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or Microwave for 20 to 30 seconds, knead it well and then when it cools down put it a tiny piping bag..
- Cut the Maltesers into half and place each half on top of each cookies gluing with the melted chocolate. Squeeze out the chocolate from the piping bag to draw the legs of the spider..
- Place it in refrigerator for 15 – 20 minutes to allow legs to set. The flavour is deep, nutty and assertive. The texture has the perfect balance between crisp and soft..
Does that sound strange to you? As you read this Luise and Elsa are in Denmark visiting family, and I am on a tennis camp in Portugal. Share this recipe with your best ghoul friend!#HalloweenCookies. It's cute and quick and will. So, how do you feel about spiders?