Cheesy ham & potatoes.
You can cook Cheesy ham & potatoes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy ham & potatoes
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of sm yellow onion, finely chopped.
- You need of cooked ham steaks.
- You need of AP flour.
- You need of paprika.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of to taste Kosher salt & pepper.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of little potatoes (i used red -the littlepotatocompany).
- It’s of your fav shredded cheese.
- You need of Optional: crushed red pepper.
Cheesy ham & potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. In med saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onions & let cook, stirring occasionally for about 4 minutes. While that is cooking, chop ham into small pieces..
- Sprinkle flour & paprika & let cook, stirring occasionally. While whisking, add milk. Bring to a simmer & whisk until thick. Stir in ham, salt, pepper & Italian seasoning..
- Cut potatoes in half, spread across a 8×8 or 9×9 pan. Sprinkle salt & pepper over potatoes. Spoon sauce over potatoes. *Optional: sprinkle crushed red pepper flakes.*.
- Sprinkle cheese over top. Put aluminum foil over pan & let cook for 40 min (to really get potatoes soft). Then remove aluminum foil & let cook 25 minutes. Let cool..
recipe by Elyse Rose @cookpad