Easy Chocolate And Vanilla Birthday Cake with purple frosting.
You can make Easy Chocolate And Vanilla Birthday Cake with purple frosting using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate And Vanilla Birthday Cake with purple frosting
- Prepare of Gluten free Flour.
- It’s of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of ising sugar.
- It’s of large eggs.
- You need of vanilla flavor.
- You need of banana flavor.
- Prepare of warm water.
- It’s of powdered milk.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of decorations.
Easy Chocolate And Vanilla Birthday Cake with purple frosting instructions
- Start with the chocolate cake, we have to melt our butter and set it aside. Now mix your melted butter with your granulated brown sugar.mix until blended now add your eggs one at a time, now mix in your 2 cups cocoa powder and 1 cup of flour, baking powder and baking soda and mix for about 2 minutes..
- Now you should have a dough like mixture mix in your warm water little at a time until it is totally combined and now add in your banana flavor. And mix together. Now your chocolate cake batter is good to go. Pre heat your oven to 180C/180F and put your cake in the center of the oven. bake for 12 minutes..
- Now in another bowl mix your sugar and butter together and add in your eggs one at a time,add in your flour and baking powder, now add your milk and vanilla flavor.mix until it’s well combined and your vanilla cake is good to go. Get your baking pan and pour In Your batter and put I. The oven. Bake for 12 minutes..
- Now for your icing, mix your butter and icing sugar together until combined, add your 2 tbs of milk little by little till you get the right consistency, now add in your drops of food color and mix very well. Once your cake is baked, set in the rack to cool..
- Now assemble your cake, first set down the chocolate cake and add 2 spoon of icing and spread then add the vanilla cake and add icing on the top and spread as well, now add your last chocolate cake and add some icing on top. Spread evenly around and on the top of the cake. Once done get your piping bag, using the star shaped tip, pipe all circles on the top and bottom of the cake. Decorate as desired. Enjoy.
recipe by ChefPhunmbi @cookpad